MAPLE CABS takes pride in being completely transparent with our members. Here is a comprehensive list of fees for certain scenarios after you have created your reservation.
Cancellation made more than 24hrs before booking start: ₹ 200. Cancellation made within 24hrs of booking start: ₹ 200 or 50 % of Booking Fee (whichever is greater) Cancellation made after booking start: No Refund (Cancellation refund will be done through the original payment method within 7- 10 working days).
Reschedule before start
Modifications made more than 24hrs before booking start: ₹ 200 Modifications made within 24hrs of booking start: 50% of the hourly fee of the time period no longer being used or ₹200, whichever is greater (If your initial booking was 4pm-8pm and you reschedule to 6pm-10pm, you will incur a charge of 50% of the hourly fee of the 2 hours from 4pm-6pm that are no longer being used; or ₹200, whichever is greater)
Extension post start
The extended period will be billed at 1.2X of the hourly fee For Doorstep Bookings: Extension within 2 hours of Bookings End time will lead to cancellation of Doorstep Collection. No refunds applicable
Shortening post start
No charges or refunds applicable
Late return would be charged at ₹300/hour in addition to the hourly fee for use of the vehicle.
Pricing plan change
Pricing plan (free km per hour) cannot be changed post booking creation.
Handover pursuant to the original booking, extensions and modifications are subject to availability of the vehicle
Your free KMs are calculated based on the latest scheduled pick up time to the latest scheduled drop off time or to the actual drop off time whichever is later.
All Refunds made shall be through the original payment account only within 7-10 working days
MAPLE CABS reserves the right to charge a fee for specific pre-defined accessories.
Also, a list of penalties that can be levied if members violate certain MAPLE CABS community rules.
Returning the vehicle to the wrong location
₹2,000 + Full hourly fee for use of the vehicle + Full late fee until the vehicle is returned to the correct location
Traffic and Parking violations
Full payment of fines + ₹500 per 30 days late in payment
Bookings would stand cancelled if after 4 hours of booking start time the customer still doesn’t show up. No refunds would be applicable
Overspeeding >= 125 km/hr
₹2500 (over and above any government fines that may have been levied).Expulsion from MAPLE CABS if overspeeding occurs in two bookings
Overspeeding >= 150 km/hr
Expulsion from MAPLE CABS.
₹1,000 + applicable damage costs related to interiors
Key not returned at end of reservation
₹200 + replacement cost, if not returned within 3 days
Any unintentional/accidental damage will be liable for the damage charges of ₹ 10,000/- (full-wrap insurance covers the rest).
Towing and Impounding
No cost if caused by vehicle failure. Full cost if caused by user negligence
Cleaning required (interiors)
Interior Washing / Drycleaning (for seat covers, door panels) would be charged at ₹1,500.
Note: Payments owed by members will be deducted from the security deposit. If the security deposit does not cover such payments, the balance must be paid by the member electronically.
Please note there are four cases where there will be exceptions:
In the event the member is found to be under the influence of alcohol during a booking, the member will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the vehicle workshop.
The member will be liable for 100% of the entire vehicle damage bill in the event that the vehicle workshop and/or insurance company deem the damage to be consequential in nature (this will be clearly stated in the accident report). Consequential damage occurs when the member continues driving even after an external vehicle impact, thereby severely undermining the condition of the vehicle.
In the event a non-MAPLE CABS member is found to be the one driving at the time of accident, then the member will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the workshop.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, only SUV vehicles are permitted for trips to regions having higher altitudes including but not limited to Leh or Ladakh districts in Jammu & Kashmir. Damages caused to the vehicles except falling under SUV (Ecosport, Scorpio, XUV, Tata Safari, Toyota Fortuner) category will attract charges viz; damages fees of ₹ 10,000 along with repairs cost, towing cost, travel cost of representatives of MAPLE CABS and other related charges, if any on actual basis.
If a MAPLE CABS member is violating the law or MAPLE CABS rules, for example by overspeeding or driving drunk, the member will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
Responsibility for Payment:
1. Payments by Members shall be made with his/her credit card or debit card. The Member is under obligation to ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover any charges. Member is solely responsible for any associated bank or credit card charges or fees. Member may be charged a processing fee for a declined credit or debit card payment.
2. In the event the Member defaults on any payments, MAPLE CABS is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions of the law. In addition, MAPLE CABS may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to MAPLE CABS by a Member.
3. With all fees mentioned above, MAPLE CABS reserves the right to prohibit a Member from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the Member's account have been paid in full. In the event a fee is incurred, Members will receive an email invoice from MAPLE CABS that will have detailed payment instructions.
Collision or other incident:
1. MAPLE CABS provides full wrap unlimited third party liability insurance without a maximum cap.
2. If member is involved in an unintentional/non consequential incident/accident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the vehicle) Member will be responsible for a standard insurance deductible payment of up to ₹ 10,000. The Member will be obligated to pay the repair cost up to ₹ 10000. The payment owed will be deducted from the security deposit, if any. Should the security deposit not cover the payment (in the case the Member has accrued late return, excess km, etc charges) the balance of the payment owed shall be payable by the Member separately as an additional outstanding.
3. Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
4. Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by member failure.
5. MAPLE CABS will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by vehicle failure.
6. Member will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable Damage Fee, arising from the Member's failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
1. Members are responsible for paying all tolls at the time they are due.
2. MAPLE CABS vehicles are registered with an All India Permit, allowing the vehicle to enter any state in the country.
3. Members must pay all inter-state taxes and fees upon entering into a neighbouring state. For the state of Andhra Pradesh, MAPLE CABS will reimburse the State entry fee cost paid by Member. MAPLE CABS members are liable to pay in full the state entry fee tax for all other states besides Andhra Pradesh.
By joining MAPLE CABS, the Member agrees to pay MAPLE CABS the costs, charges, fees and expenses set out in the Agreement, including specifically and without limitation those set forth in this schedule. The following is not exhaustive and other specific fees, costs and charges may apply. Other applicable costs will be communicated to the Member. Capitalized terms used in this schedule shall have the same meaning assigned to such terms in the Agreement.
MAPLE CABS reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to the Member in a timely manner. Notice to the Members shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the first page accessed after the Member log-on to the MAPLE CABS website, or by email to the Member's email address provided to MAPLE CABS in the Member's application or most recently provided to MAPLE CABS. Member agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective and binding the earlier of (1) the effective date indicated in such notice; or (2) on the date posted on MAPLE CABS's website.